For general info on the biketour, surf to our primary website: http://www.ecotopiabiketour.net
Welcome to the wiki of the ecotopia biketour
Organizing 2012 ecotopia biketour
This is a self-organized tour!
No club, no ngo, no political party. Just some people following an idea - since 1990!
We are searching for people who want to join Biketour 2012 and take part in its organisation - see how far we got already and where u can help!
we have quite a lot of job opportunities :) smaller areas of the project, where u would be the right person to take responsibility:
- coordinating a bit of the route (regional co-ordinators are wanted who speak the local language, can help find sleeping/cooking places, plan the route & find suitable maps for that region, have the overview of actions along the route. See more here: Checklist for national/local organisers)
- take care of our outreach during the tour: flyer, poster, website content, prepare an action, prepare a theatre piece, prepare workshop to be given to the tour members or to the public
- coordinate the outreach for participants and organizers
- maintain the website
- style/design leaflets, posters... BT 2012 advertising material
- raise funds
- take care about visas
- overall coordination
- backup office
- presswork - in your own country and international contacts
- bring bt to social networks like facebook and keep it updated there
- Translate the Call-out 2012
- Translate key texts to key-languages (castellano, catalan, french, italian) Biketour_2012#Needs_Translation
- You can help us on-line!!! The wiki pages need o updated every year. Also the website needs editing, reviewing, translating and new content.
- Wiki organization
- You can learn on How to edit Wiki for contributing
- Biketour 2012
- Biketour 2011
- Biketour 2010
- Biketour 2009
- Biketour 2008
- Biketour 2007
- Biketour 2006
- Biketour 2005
- Biketour 2004
- Biketour history (try to maintain this up to date on the main website)