collective stuff from 2012 Biketour
Equipment used last year, which is decentrally stored:
|What?||Where? With whom?||How and when to get to BT starting point?|
|Trailers (Bob 1)||with us: on the road!||?|
|Trailers (Bob 2)||with us: on the road!||?|
|Cooking utensils - Pots, grinder,||with us: on the road!||?|
collective stuff to get for 2013 Biketour
Can anyone bring the following stuff? More ideas of things we should definitively have (remember that we have to carry all of that! ;)) Write it down!
|What?||Who can bring it? / Who will take care of it?||Where to get it (cheaply or for free)?|
|2 Rocket Stoves (bucket-sized tins, stove L-pipes, Perlite, screws; materials needed to build it during Kick-Off Days)||...||Restaurants, Markets?|
|One more Trailer (a big one)?||...||Building it ourselves in Workshop in Berlin; Vinzi Project in Wien (handmade trailors of a social project; donation-based); "free" classifieds|
|Medical Kit||...|| Red Cross? THW? Pharmacy?
Catherine arriving directly in Postdam or Zegg will bring a first aid kit but still need
|Biketools||...||Bike workshops (either older stuff as donations or do wholesale order together); "free" classifieds|
|Big box for carrying spices, tea etc.||...||"free" classifieds, freeshops|
|A netbook/laptop - so we can blog along the way!||...||Ask through lists, "free" classifieds, freeshop|
|Walkie-Talkies - (?)||...||Ask through lists, "free" classifieds, freeshop|
|Mobile phones, charger and cheap prepaid SIM cards (preferably for all countries crossed)||...||Ask through lists, "free" classifieds, freeshop, flea markets|
|Battery charger for batteries of bike lights or mobile devices||...||...|
|If possible ONE general BIODEGRADABLE shampoo, toothpaste and dishwash and a big handsoap?.||S||Is ordered - should arrive in time|
|Fairer traded coffee / tea||...||wholesale order through food-coop?|
| KITCHEN NECESSITIES (can someone mark in bold what we already have?)
missing / would be good to have/bring
Who is bringing What to make biketour nicer?
Add to the list!
- Propaganda Material - Booklets, leaflets, t-shirts, stickers, posters, screen printing equipment
- Additional Camping equipment for others to borrow
- Could someone please share their tent with me? - please let me know here or mdfeba [at] gmail
could someone share their tent with me please let me know at secaordr ( at ) yahoo.co.uk
- Additional Bikes for people who need to borrow
- Music - songs, instruments, a pedal powered sound system?
- Ukulele, guitalele, penny whistle, harmonica
- pedal powered projector and films related to the theme?
- Crazy bikes?
Here are some examples from what people said in their registration form
- - chalk stick
- 1 or 2 recorders (flutes)
- Some maps, but not the best ones :
- Germany : 1/300.000
- Czech Republic : 1/600.000
- Austria : 1/400.000
- Romania : 1/750.000
- Hungary : 1/300.000
- (I will give the Romanian and Hungary Maps to interested people).
- paint, pens and paper
- I will bring my violin and a small picture dictionary
- not sure yet - will TRY and bring some bunting and a few bike tools and a first aid kit - it won't be a large one though.
- I can bring an USB-Stick for mobile internet in Austria. It costs 4‚Ç¨/GB of which I can take care of, as long as it does not exceed 2GB in total (should be far enough).
- - backgammon
- tiny tiny paint box
- I do have a small sewing kit I am happy to lend. I also have a few essential oils (lavender, peppermint, tea tree) that I could share.
- For the media: I will bring an e-reader with some english books on it, so there is some story telling before bed time.
- Maybe some card games. Very very small!
- A couple of books and an open mind.
- a little vegan cookbook, an introduction to migration law in europe
- Camping equipment
- garmin gps - it has open street maps and bike paths on it. Uses rechargeable AA batteries.
- playing cards, harmonica, some printed songs
- A little guitar,
- I bring a large ultralight tarp that can sleep two in a storm and 4 in calm rain.
- Plus a bushbuddy wood-burning stove.
- ... (last updated: 04JUL)