Meeting minutes/Studene feb06
Studene meeting 17th-20th of February 2006
We where talking about more n studene, but most minutes disappeared. Here you can find results of so called "goal pyramide" activity, when we tried to define, what are goals and aims of the biketour. As already said before, it is just a working information.
RABBITS' GROUP PYRAMIDE
RABBIT BIKETOUR MANIFESTO
We aim to unite people from all over Europe into mobile eco community. Break down barriers and increase cross-cultural communication and understanding. We strive to:
- Promote alternative transportation through cycling and actions along the way.
- Live in non-hierarchical community using consensus decision making which includes active discussions on themes such as capitalism, globalization, environment, car culture, etc.
- In order for everyone to feel comfortable, biketour does not tolerate sexism, racism, fascism, homophobia, xenophobia etc.
- We welcome all participants who are open minded, friendly, ecologically-minded, active and engaged.
SEALS' GROUP PYRAMIDE
Biketour big vision: ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE.
- SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION
- cycling, writing articles, actions
- BALANCED COMMUNAL AND INDIVIDUAL LIFE
- provide both opportunities, teamwork, socializing, possibility to join/leave bt anytime
- NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
- personal growth, workshops, communication skills, cultural exchange, helping each other
- NO DISCRIMINATION
- cultural exchange, conflict solving, no generalizations
- INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
- try to mixed, no closed groups of nations
- ECORATES vs. UNEQUAL DEVELOPMENT
- fairness, financial equality, no competition
- CONSENSUS DECISION MAKING
- no hierarchy, empathy, each issue is addressed, candle circle for various issues
- LOCAL FOOD
- supporting local farmers, learning from farmers, implementing values in daily life
- explaining why, offer vegan, raw food, no condemnation of meat eaters
- REDUCED WASTE
- as less as possible, make it clear for everyone from very beginning
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- no stress, yoga, tai-chi, cycling, outdoors, balanced meals from local food cooked with love and happiness, massage, sports
- music, friends, nature, free time, fun fun fun
PENGUIN'S GROUP PYRAMIDE
Vision: SUSTAINABLE BIKETOUR
- HAVING FUN
- BEING SUSTAINABLE
- minimize waste, buy local food, coming to biketour sustainable way
- ESTABLISHING COMMUNITY
- inviting participants, everyone can do it, sharing knowledge (workshops), nice spirit, stay in contact after biketour
- PROMOTING SUSTAINABILITY
- updated website, actions, supporting local groups, internal discussions