Fight against SPAM
If the "welcome" page is damaged by spammers, you can copy this text (look at "edit"). I din't find any other mean to fight against spammers.
Ecotopia Biketour 2014 and The ELGG platform
Visit the main page of the EBT www.ecotopiabiketour.net 
In this coming BT2014, on the spring meeting, has been proposed to used the ELGG platform as internal communication.
So, if the proposal is approved, the wiki will rest quite appart...
Is a good way to safely work as a group comprising of disparate people.
It has been suggested that E.L.G.G could be used by the bt-org list so that we know who is part of the list (and are sure it is them), communicate more safely and also it has a tool for task managing and another one for coming to a decision by consensus.
How to use it?
if you want to participate and join us, contact us in team-2014[at]ecotopiabiketour[dot]net
anyway, for the 2014 wiki
!!!DATA REMINDER!!! This Wiki is a public space on the net. Be sensitive and responsible with the data you provide here. Think twice whether you, someone else or even groups/projects might have a problem (later) with information being posted here. Keep in mind that openness about information is a different thing from person to person and place to place and that unconscious handling of information can lead to problems later.
So what is the Ecotopia Biketour? Here are some useful pages from our website...:
Organizing Ecotopia Biketour
This is a self-organized tour!
No club, no NGO, no political party. Just some people following an idea - since 1990!
You are the biketour!
There are also two transnational coordinators working from Thessaloniki, Greece during the months before the biketour. They don't take major decisions, but bear responsibility to keep the information together and its flows alive! - you can contact them and find out how you can help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some ideas of how you can help
There is lots to be done :) Here are smaller areas of the project, where u could be the right person to take responsibility:
- coordinating a bit of the route (regional co-ordinators are wanted who speak the local language, can help find sleeping/cooking places, plan the route & find suitable maps for that region, have the overview of actions along the route. See more here: Checklist for national/local organisers)
- take care of our outreach during the tour: flyer, poster, website content, prepare an action, prepare a theatre piece, prepare workshop to be given to the tour members or to the public
- coordinate the outreach for participants and organizers
- maintain the website
- style/design leaflets, posters...
- raise funds
- take care about visas issues
- help overall coordination
- be the backup office when we are on tour
- presswork - in your own country and international contacts
- spread the word on the internet through using free software and uncommercial services as much as possible
- Translate documents
- Translate key texts to key-languages (e.g. German, and Eastern Europe in 2013) and other languages
- The wiki pages need to be updated, cleaned out and ordered continuously!!!!!
- Biketour 2013
- Biketour 2012
- Biketour 2011
- Biketour 2010
- Biketour 2009
- Biketour 2008
- Biketour 2007
- Biketour 2006
- Biketour 2005
- Biketour 2004