- How would BT Ideally like to be funded? Add you suggestions here! BT Future Funding Possibilities
BT are applying to the following funds:
- Youth in Action EVS - Greek Agency [S & BT Orgs] (deadline 1st May / 1st October 2013)
BT are applying to the following funds:[email info[at]ecotopiabiketour.net if you are able to help / support with any of the following the application]
Add your suggestions with links here, or you name if you can help with one of the suggestions.
Applications applied to:
- Youth in Action (EU) - European Voluntary Service (EVS) hosted in DE  (UNSUCESSFUL)
- Edge Fund UK  [AO] - (APPLIED 22 APRIL)
- Edge Fund UK  [KB] - (APPLIED 22 APRIL - BT video working group)
- Camp for Climate Action UK leftover-funds as the group dissolved (Applied 15 MAY - UNSUCESSFUL)
- Youth in Action (EU) - Youth Exchange organised from AT  - (APPLIED 01 MAY by partner organisation for a comprehensive autumn meeting funding)
Applications in progress:
- Chatrity Pot  LUSH UK [KB looking into - happy for help] (no set deadline)
- XminY  [KB looking into - happy for help] (no set deadline)
Applications you could help with:
- Lush Germany  ??? [....] (no set deadline)
- Lush.com  - we could also apply to some of the countries we are passing through - this migh t have a better chance because there will be less 'competition' ??? [....] (no set deadline)
BT recieved funds from:
- Youth in Action EVS
BT successfully received funds from:
- Artists Project Earth (Applied in a joint application with ArtsAdmin, based in London)
Friends of the Earth Flanders hosted one co-ordinator through their EVS grant, but they applied for it themselves and we jumped in for the biketour project to be part of it.
Budget & Projest Plan examples
For fundraising you need a budget and a project plan. See here for an example project plan.