- Routes in Baltic States, Poland, Belarus
- Winter Meeting Agenda, Venues
- Advertising material
- Where to announce
- E-Mail templates
- Funding options
- All 2016 pages
Please contact projects if you have time right now! Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. Pick a blue marker on the projects' map [was sent by BT-org].
2. See if it has an e-mail address and/or Facebook page entered in the information. If not, try to research it and put it in. Or pick another project that already has the contact details written.
3. Edit the marker and set the status to “Contacted”.
4. Take the call-out template below, modify it if necessary, and send it by e-mail and/or Facebook. It would be preferable if you sent it form email@example.com. You can use that e-mail address with your favourite e-mail client or by logging in on https://mail.ecotopiabiketour.net/. The username is firstname.lastname@example.org, the password is [was sent by BT-org]. If you contact them by Facebook, mention that in the “Further details” of the marker. Also if you are contacting projects with gmail accounts, it is probably better to contact them through your personal account as gmail marks emails from ecotopiabiketour.net as a spam by default.
5. If you are not tired yet, proceed with step 1.